aba not Photo Upload
If you are unable to upload a photo on the Amrit Brikshya Andolan (ABA) website or app, no need to worry about it, there are a few things you can do:
- Check your internet connection. Make sure you have a stable internet connection. If you are using a mobile device, try switching to Wi-Fi if possible.
- Check the file format and size of your photo. The ABA website and app only accept photos in JPEG or PNG format. The maximum file size is 10 MB.
- Try uploading your photo again. If you are still having trouble, try uploading your photo again later. The ABA website and app may be experiencing temporary technical difficulties.
If you have tried all of the above and you are still unable to upload a photo, you can contact ABA customer support for assistance.
Here are some additional tips for uploading a photo on the ABA website or app:
- Make sure your photo is in focus and well-lit.
- Avoid uploading photos that are too large or too small.
- If you are uploading a photo from your phone, try cropping it to a square or rectangular shape.
- If you are still having trouble, try uploading your photo from a different device, such as a computer or tablet.
|Amrit Brikshya Andolan Login Link||Click Here|
|Amrit Brikshya Andolan Certificate Link||Click Here|
|Amrit Brikshya Andolan App Download||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|